Call for a free consultation: 262-522-9200

Serving the families of Waukesha County for over 25 years.

Post-judgment Proceedings

At times, parties that have divorced find themselves in a position where they must return to court to either enforce the prior court orders or to petition the court to change the divorce decree to better suit the changing circumstances in their lives.

  • Orders that were issued at the time of your divorce may no longer fit the your present situation.
  • Child custody and placement may need to be changed to better serve the best interests of your children.
  • Spousal support or maintenance or child support may require adjustment to remain fair to all parties.
  • The other party to the divorce may not have upheld their end of the court ordered bargain.

In these cases, a post-judgment enforcement or modification order may be necessary.

Attorney Coyle provides experienced advice and counsel to clients wishing to modify or enforce existing court orders.

Squires III Building - Suite 204 | N19 W24075 N. Riverwood Dr | Waukesha, WI 53188 | PH: 262-522-9200 | FX: 262-522-9201